The China Women's Film Festival is Hiring!
China Women's Film Festival, partnered with United Nations Women, has become the most successful domestic women's film festival as well as one of the most mainstream cross-cultural event in China.
CWFF Current projects:
- Inviting international female directors to various cities in China (Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, etc.) to present their films and participate in discussions with their audiences.
- Invite directors to hold documentary workshops for female directors in order to develop a stronger collection of female directors in China.
- Build a screenwriter and cartoonist platform in order to create a new world of female comic heroes.
- Promote the elimination of gender inequality through video advertising.
CWff Next Year Projects:
- Create a marketplace in Hong Kong for gender equality oriented films.
- Hold a "Focus on the World" Film Festival with the help of an Italian curator in Naples.
- Establish the Women's International Film Archive.
Designer - Illustration and graphic design
Project Assistant A - Social media (requires good writing skills)
Project Assistant B - Organize volunteers and prepare activities (need to possess good organization skills)
Job Location: Beijing, Gulou Area
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30 - 5:30 (often goes overtime)
Salary: 5,000RMB (before tax)
If interested, please send your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org